Friday 23 December 2016

Advent Blog 19 December : Jasmin Paris

I think a lot of people will own up to being inspired by Jasmin this year, given the fantastic set of achievements she has laid down. I am lucky to count her as a friend, and she inspires me for two reasons. First is that she does what she does for the pure joy of it, well we all know that challenges like the big Rounds are not joy joy joy the whole day, but you know. For fun, and because she wants to see what she can achieve, when she pushes herself. I hope I can be like that as I continue to have adventures in the outdoors.
Secondly because she is not just a runner, she is talented in her chosen career, she bakes fabulous cakes, and is pretty handy with a pen and brush. She's humble, supportive to others who run crazy stuff, and really funny.
I am excited to see what other runners will set out to do next year , now she has lit the touch paper, never mind to see what she'll do herself :) 

1 comment: